eSTEAM On The Go
Time & Location
About the Event
Register Now for the eSTEAM Club Live Webinar!
eSTEAM On The Go! Classes start May 8th at 3:00pm
We here at eSTEAM Club miss being able to interact with our students and we are sure they would love to be able to socialize with other students, but the question of “How?” has become quite an issue. We think we may have an answer introducing our new program eSTEAM On The Go.
Students learn what animals and plants need to survive, how their habitats support these needs, and how organisms can change their environment.
(Traditional Grades 1-8) Careers Explored: Agricultural and Food Scientists, Environmental Engineer, Environmental Scientist, Soil and Plant Scientist
Students will be joining the eSTEAM team online to learn about plants and animals. As a future consumer, students will learn where the food they eat comes from and the different stages of growth. Students will also participate in a take home project as they learn how to care for and bring up their very own food (plant). The course will also be partnering with 4H as we continue to give our students an opportunity to still participate with other students from their community.
- Class is predominately online, and a maximum size of 15 students
- All participants must sign up for class by May 7th.
- The link to the Webinar will be sent to your email.
- Class includes a take home project, where seeds, pot, and soil will be provided. Students will be able to pick up items between May 1st and May 6th in order to start.
- Pre-registration for eSTEAMGO$0$00$0